|Adults (includes children over 13)
|Children 6-12 years old
|Children under 5
FUN DAY USE ACTIVITIES
- Catch and release fishing: Flies and lures only; no bait. No fishing license required. Please visit the Fishing page for more detailed information.
- Boating: We allow hand-launched vessels only. If the boat is too large to launch by hand, or creates a wake, it is not permitted. Electric trolling motors are permitted while gas motors are prohibited. Life jackets are required at all times while on the water.
- Kayaking and canoeing: Life jackets required. We do not rent kayaks or canoes at the lake.
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding: Life jackets required. We do not rent paddle boards at the lake.
- Hiking: Enjoy our .25 mile waterfall trail, .8 mile granite trail, or a 3 mile loop around the lake.
- Bird and wildlife watching
- Picnicking: Gas grills and camp stoves are permitted. Portable charcoal grills may be used when we are not under a fire ban. To check the current fire ban status, please call the Fire Information Hotline at 303-271-8200.
- Swimming: There are no lifeguards at the lake.
- Dog Walking: Well-mannered, friendly dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash or otherwise under your control at all times. Pets are not to be left barking or unattended.
WINTER VISITOR CENTER HOURS
|Sunday through Thursday
||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Friday and Saturday||8:00am to 4:30pm|